Development services for Rotary Engines
Our services include development and feasibility studies of complete systems using the Wankel engine as a core component. In doing so, we take into account all relevant technical, economic and legal framework conditions. We support you in evaluating concepts and work with you to find the best possible solution for your project.
Our experienced team of engineers has extensive knowledge in the design, development and manufacture of Wankel engines. We work closely with our customers to understand their specific requirements and develop optimal solutions. We use state-of-the-art simulation and analysis tools to optimize system performance and reliability.
Our feasibility studies include a comprehensive analysis of the technical, economic and legal framework of your project. We evaluate alternative concepts and support you in selecting the optimal solution. By carefully weighing opportunities and risks, we minimize potential problems and create a solid foundation for the success of your project.
Conception & Development
Feasibility study for a battery charging system for use on yachts.
- WST Wankel motor
- power generator
- Control and power electronics
- Capsule for sound insulation and CAN based interface for system integration
- Cooling by sea water heat exchanger
- Charging power 45KW to 60KW electric, 400V DC (for charging two BMW i3 batteries connected in parallel)
- For operation with diesel fuel (range of fuel quality to be determined)
- As quiet and low vibration as possible
- As small and light as possible, with a weight of max. 400 kg including sound capsule
- Mechanical power: Pmech = 65 kW
- Operating speed: n = 4500 1/min
- Torque: M = 138 Nm
- Fuel consumption: mks = 19.3 kg/h
- Air mass flow: mLu = 583 kg/h
- Generator power: Pel = 58 kW
- Seawater inlet temperature: TSWein = 35°C
- Seawater outlet temperature: TSWaus = 63°C
- Exhaust gas outlet temperature: TAGaus = 66°C
The current estimated total weight is 294kg