We are an international leader in the development and production of modern Wankel engines for operation with diesel as well as hydrogen and other renewable fuels.
Our products are used worldwide, primarily in hybrid-electric drive systems for sustainable power generation on board of electric air, land and water vehicles of all kinds.
In addition to things that we consider self-evident (thorough induction training, further training, provision of optimum working equipment, etc.), we offer our employees a flexible and family-friendly working time model in a hybrid workplace depending on the type of work activity.
At Wankel SuperTec you can have a decisive influence on the transition to sustainable energy and mobility in a fast-growing innovative company with a flat corporate hierarchy. We are looking for highly motivated, responsible colleagues who enjoy learning and implementing new concepts.
- Definition of the requirements for the respective hybrid electric drive system
- Development of the functional design and system architecture
- Selection of suitable electrical components (generators, converters, etc.)
- Development of electronic circuits incl. layout (Eagle)
- Programming of microcontrollers and the required control systems
- Integration of the drive system into the vehicle system
- System testing